Dr. Vishal Arora, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Arora completed a residency at Med Coll Of Ga. He currently practices at Augusta University Medical Center and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arora is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Augusta University Medical Center
Augusta University Medical Center1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912 Call
Augusta University Cardiovascular Center on Chafee Avenue
Augusta University Cardiovascular Center on Chafee Avenue1003 CHAFEE AVE, Augusta, GA 30904 Call
- El Camino Hosp, Other Education — 2007
- Univeristy Of Virginia, Other Education — 2007
- Med Coll Of Ga, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Med Coll Of Ga, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Med Coll Of Ga, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2000
- University Of South Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arora?
There are several of us in my family seeing Dr. Arora for genetic high cholesterol and afib episodes. He's one of the best doctors I've come across here in Augusta. Very sharp, knows his stuff, and never rushes through an appointment. I have a lot of confidence seeing him myself and recommending him to other family members. Very personable and knowledgeable. Also, the staff at this office is outstanding!
- Augusta University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta