Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 223-1557.
Dr. Vishal Arora, MD
Dr. Vishal Arora, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Arora completed a residency at Med Coll Of Ga. He currently practices at Augusta University Health and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arora is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- El Camino Hosp, Other Education — 2007
- Univeristy Of Virginia, Other Education — 2007
- Med Coll Of Ga, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Med Coll Of Ga, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Med Coll Of Ga, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2000
- University Of South Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arora?
Dr. Arora is an outstanding Cardiologist and a wonderful human being. He takes care of patients very well. Very approchable and explained the procedure very well.
- Augusta University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arora has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vishal Arora, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arora's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arora accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arora frequently treats Heart Disease, Atherosclerosis, and Doppler Test.
Dr. Arora's office is located at 1120 15th St # BBR-5513, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.