Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan, MD is a pediatrics physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Quinones-Pagan completed a residency at VA HealthCare System. She currently practices at Memorial Division of Pediatric Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Quinones-Pagan is board certified in Pediatric Rehabilitation.
Memorial Division of Pediatric Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- VA HealthCare System, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Puerto Rico, Medical School — 2002
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Freedom Health
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Quinones-Pagan?
It wasn’t rushed and my questions were answered properly. Her resident did an awesome job with examination and finding background information. I loved the visit.
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital