Dr. Virginia Kranz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kranz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Virginia Kranz, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Reisterstown, MD. Dr. Kranz completed a residency at Greater Baltimore Medical Center. She currently practices at Bordenick Audiology Group, Inc. Dr. Kranz is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Muni Hosp Corp/Einstein Hos, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Muni Hosp Corp/Einstein Hos, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kranz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kranz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kranz frequently treats Dizziness, Vertigo, and Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates .
Dr. Kranz's office is located at 750 Main St Ste 202, Reisterstown, MD 21136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kranz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Bordenick Audiology Group, Inc750 Main St Ste 202, Reisterstown, MD 21136 Existing Patients: (410) 526-3000