Dr. Virginia Fitzgerald, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fitzgerald's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Virginia Fitzgerald, MD is a pediatrics specialist in South Boston, MA. Dr. Fitzgerald completed a residency at U Conn. She currently practices at South Boston Chc. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fitzgerald is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Connecticut, Internship Hospital
- U Conn, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Boston Chc409 W Broadway, South Boston, MA 02127 Existing Patients: (617) 464-7672
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fitzgerald?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fitzgerald accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fitzgerald frequently treats Acute Laryngitis, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Constipation.
Dr. Fitzgerald's office is located at 409 W Broadway, South Boston, MA 02127. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fitzgerald has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.