Dr. Virginia Critelli, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Critelli completed a residency at Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo. She currently practices at Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Critelli is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo, Residency Hospital
- Saint Lawrence University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Critelli?
Dr. Critelli has been my doctor for approximately 3 years. She is very professional, explains what tests she is ordering, and why in terms that I can understand. She makes me feel comfortable , and I can tell her my health issues and she always has answers for my questions. I really like this very nice, gentle lady and trust her totally with my health care.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Fannin Regional Hospital
- Murphy Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
- Union General Hospital