Dr. Virginia Broudy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Broudy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Virginia Broudy, MD is a hematology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Broudy completed a residency at Oregon Health and Science University. She currently practices at UW Physicians and is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center. Dr. Broudy is board certified in Hematology.
- Oregon Health and Science University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Oregon Health and Science University, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Oregon Health and Science University, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1980
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rehabilitation Medicine Clinic At Harborview410 9th Ave N Fl 7, Seattle, WA 98109 Existing Patients: (206) 744-3202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Broudy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Broudy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Broudy frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Broudy's office is located at 410 9th Ave N Fl 7, Seattle, WA 98109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Broudy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center - Montlake