Dr. Boothe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Virginia Boothe, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Midlothian, VA. Dr. Boothe completed a residency at University of Virginia Med Center. She currently practices at Bon Secours Palliative Medicine and is affiliated with Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boothe is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University of Virginia Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Virginia Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Virginia Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boothe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Virginia Boothe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boothe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boothe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boothe's office is located at 14051 St Francis Blvd Ste 2209, Midlothian, VA 23114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital
Bon Secours Palliative Medicine
Bon Secours Palliative Medicine14051 St Francis Blvd Ste 2209, Midlothian, VA 23114 (804) 288-2673
Home Based Primary Care and Supportive Services
Bon Secours Home Based Primary Care and Supportive Services5855 Bremo Rd Ste 403, Richmond, VA 23226 (804) 288-2673
Vituity Medical Center
Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond Psychiatric Unit5801 Bremo Rd, Richmond, VA 23226 (804) 287-7204