Dr. Dawson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Virgil Dawson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Dawson completed a residency at Med Ctr. He currently practices at Quad and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dawson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCF Health for OCSO3400 Quadrangle Blvd, Orlando, FL 32817 Existing Patients: (407) 266-3627
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dawson?
I have been seeing Dr. Dawson since 2015. Although we recently moved to the Miami area from the Orlando area, I continue to travel to Orlando to see Dr. Dawson because I am confident that he will provide me with excellent care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Virgil Dawson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dawson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dawson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dawson frequently treats Skin Screenings, Home Sleep Study, and Independent Educational Evaluation.
Dr. Dawson's office is located at 3400 Quadrangle Blvd, Orlando, FL 32817. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center