Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Virenjan Narayan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Gadsden, AL. Dr. Narayan completed a residency at Internal Medicine. He currently practices at North Alabama Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Gadsden Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Narayan is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1986
- University of London, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Narayan?
A very intelligent and extremely capable Cardiologist. He is kind with a perfect bedside manner, takes time with you and will listen and answer your concerns. He took excellent care of my mother for many years and extended her life many years. If I were to live back in Gadsden he would be my Doctor now. Dr Narayan thanks for your help all of the years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Narayan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Narayan frequently treats Chest Pain, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Mitral Valve Prolapse.
Dr. Narayan's office is located at 503 S 5th St, Gadsden, AL 35901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Narayan speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
North Alabama Cardiology Center
North Alabama Cardiology Center503 S 5th St, Gadsden, AL 35901 (256) 546-6200