Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 342-3255 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Virendra Patel, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Virendra Patel, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Columbia University Vascular Surgery & Endovascular Interventions and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Columbia University Vascular Surgery & Endovascular Interventions
Dept. of Medicine161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
I was sent by another surgeon to Dr Patel as my aortic dissection was a difficult situation. I came through the operation (14 hours) I have not had any of the problems that can occur because of this operation this operation. I believe he is a world class doctor.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Virendra Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Aneurysm, Aortic Aneurysm, and Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.