Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Virend Somers, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Virend Somers, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Somers completed a residency at University of Iowa. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Iowa, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Somers?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Somers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Virend Somers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Somers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Somers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Somers frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Somers' office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.