Dr. Vipul Savaliya, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Savaliya's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vipul Savaliya, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Savaliya completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He currently practices at ID Care - Infectious Diseases Specialty Practice & Infusion Center and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Hoke Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Savaliya is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Carilion Health Syst Roanoke Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- B J Medical College, Gujarat University, Medical School — 2007
- Gujarat University / Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Savaliya?
Thank you for the help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Savaliya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Savaliya frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Anemia.
Dr. Savaliya's office is located at 1319 AVON ST, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Savaliya speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Savaliya has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Hoke Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
ID Care - Infectious Diseases Specialty Practice & Infusion Center
Id Care of Nc PA1319 AVON ST, Fayetteville, NC 28304 (910) 729-6552