Dr. Ganti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vinu Ganti, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Germantown, MD. Dr. Ganti completed a residency at Georgetown Program/Dc Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Vinu Ganti MD PC and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ganti is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Georgetown Program/Dc Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- DC Genl Hosp-Georgetown U, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Osmania Med Coll, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Sign Language
Vinu Ganti MD PC
Vinu Ganti MD12800 Middlebrook Rd Ste 204, Germantown, MD 20874 Existing Patients: (301) 540-8146
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ganti?
Dr. Ganti has the utmost, outstanding expertise in providing superb medical care. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs great quality care,as I've been his patient for a good many years and put my trust in him for my well being. I applaud and commend him and his friendly staff for a job well done!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ganti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ganti frequently treats Advance Directive End of Life Planning, Asthma, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Ganti's office is located at 12800 Middlebrook Rd Ste 204, Germantown, MD 20874. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ganti speaks American Sign Language and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center