Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kannarkat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vinod Kannarkat, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Newport Beach, CA. He currently practices at Pacific Coast Cardiology & Research and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kannarkat is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pacific Coast Cardiology & Research
Mm Pathology Laboratories520 Superior Ave Ste 255, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Existing Patients: (949) 642-5513
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kannarkat?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kannarkat frequently treats Shortness of Breath, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Wheezing.
Dr. Kannarkat's office is located at 520 Superior Ave Ste 255, Newport Beach, CA 92663. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kannarkat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center