Dr. Juneja has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vinni Juneja, MD is a oncology specialist in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Juneja completed a residency at Yale University. He currently practices at Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Juneja is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Yale University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Yale University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Rice U, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Juneja?
He explained my situation very well and was very concerned and we had a good conversation
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vinni Juneja, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Juneja's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Juneja accepts your insurance.
Dr. Juneja frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Adrenal Gland Cancer.
Dr. Juneja's office is located at 11886 Healing Way Ste 701, Silver Spring, MD 20904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Juneja speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring
Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring11886 Healing Way Ste 701, Silver Spring, MD 20904 (301) 933-3216