Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Vinita Singh, MB BS is a medical oncology specialist in Northridge, CA. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Washington Hospital Center. She currently practices at Victoria E Millet, M.d. and is affiliated with Howard University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Armed Forces Med Coll, Poona U, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Singh frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 18433 Roscoe Blvd Ste 106, Northridge, CA 91325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singh speaks Armenian, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Singh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Howard University Hospital