Dr. Mehrotra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vinit Mehrotra, MD is a neurology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Mehrotra completed a residency at John F Kennedy Med Center. He currently practices at Tarrant Neurology Consultants and is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mehrotra is board certified in Neurology.
- Mount Sinai School Of Med., Fellowship Hospital
- Mln Medical College, Medical School
- John F Kennedy Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Mount Sinai School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tarrant Neurology Consultants
Tarrant Neurology Consultants713 Grainger St, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 336-1181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehrotra?
Dr. Mehrotra has been my ongoing doctor for almost 6 years. I highly recommend him and his staff! They are always quick and efficient. They answer ally question and are prompt. I highly recommend Dr. Mehrotra.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mehrotra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mehrotra frequently treats Epilepsy, Neurodegenerative Disorders, and Headache.
Dr. Mehrotra's office is located at 713 Grainger St, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital