Dr. Soni has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Viney Soni, MD is a pulmonologist in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Soni completed a residency at Bronx Va Hosp. He currently practices at Greater Newport Physicians and is affiliated with Foothill Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soni is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Ucimc, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Nyu Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Bronx Va Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Bergen Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- King Georges Med Coll Lucknow U, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Armenian, Hindi, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soni?
I went to see Dr Soni for a consultation. He was very caring and considerate. The staff was professional and helpful. I recommend this practice without hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Viney Soni, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Soni's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soni frequently treats Skin Testing and Screening, Bronchoprovocation Test, and Wheezing.
Dr. Soni's office is located at 9940 Talbert Ave Ste 101, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soni speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Armenian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Foothill Regional Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Orange Coast Medical Center
- South Coast Global Medical Center
Greater Newport Physicians
Greater Newport Physicians9940 Talbert Ave Ste 101, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Existing Patients: (714) 545-8700