Dr. Vincent Reid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reid's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vincent Reid, MD is a general surgery specialist in Cedar Rapids, IA. Dr. Reid completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at Hall Perrine Cancer Center and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reid is board certified in General Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hall Perrine Cancer Center
Hall Perrine Cancer Center701 10th St SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403 Existing Patients: (319) 365-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reid?
Dr.Reid is a caring extremely competent surgeon. He is warm, explains surgery in terms you can easily understand and has wonderful rapport. His staff is outstanding. I was so fortunate to have him as my surgeon. Highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reid frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy, and Axillary Lymph Node Dissection.
Dr. Reid's office is located at 701 10th St SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reid has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids