Dr. Picozzi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vincent Picozzi, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Picozzi completed a residency at PB Brigham/Harvard U. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Picozzi is board certified in Hematology.
- Stanford U, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- PB Brigham/Harvard U, Residency Hospital — 1981
- PB Brigham/Harvard U, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 Existing Patients: (206) 223-6193
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Picozzi?
Back in 89 i saw Dr Picozzi or stage 3 testicular cancer, i went thru over a year of chemo, then 27 hours of surgery to debulk dead tumors. Dr Picozzi saved my life and i know he can again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vincent Picozzi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Picozzi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Picozzi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Picozzi frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Picozzi's office is located at 1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center