Dr. Gimino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vincent Gimino, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Gimino completed a residency at University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus. He currently practices at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gimino is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Residency Hospital — 2000
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center3600 NW Samaritan Dr, Corvallis, OR 97330 Existing Patients: (541) 768-5111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gimino?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gimino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gimino frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Gimino's office is located at 3600 NW Samaritan Dr, Corvallis, OR 97330. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital