Dr. Vincent Devita, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Devita's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vincent Devita, MD is a hematology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Devita completed a residency at Yale-New Haven Med Ctr. He currently practices at Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Devita is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale-New Haven Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Natl Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1965
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1963
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1962
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1961
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yale University School of Medicine333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 737-5312
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Devita?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Devita accepts your insurance.
Dr. Devita's office is located at 333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Devita has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.