Dr. Abbrescia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vincent Abbrescia, DO is a cardiology specialist in Milford, DE. Dr. Abbrescia completed a residency at Delaware Valley Medical Center. He currently practices at Bayhealth Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Alber Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Delaware Valley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Delaware Valley Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Loyola College In Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abbrescia?
Dr. Abbrescia has a wonderful bedside manner. He communicates well with patients and is able to relay the information in an way you can easily understand. You can tell immediately that he cares about the health of his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Abbrescia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vincent Abbrescia, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abbrescia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abbrescia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abbrescia frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Abbrescia's office is located at 112 Sussex Ave Ste 101, Milford, DE 19963. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abbrescia speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus