Dr. Vincent Abbrescia, DO is a cardiology specialist in Dover, DE. Dr. Abbrescia completed a residency at Delaware Valley Medical Center. He currently practices at Bayhealth Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Bayhealth Heart & Vascular
Delaware Heart & Vascular, P.A.200 Banning St Ste 340, Dover, DE 19904 Existing Patients: (302) 734-1414
Smyrna-Clayton Medical Service Center315 N CARTER RD, Smyrna, DE 19977 Existing Patients: (302) 734-1414
Milford Medical Annex112 Sussex Ave Ste 101, Milford, DE 19963 Existing Patients: (302) 393-5500
- Alber Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Delaware Valley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Delaware Valley Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Loyola College In Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abbrescia?
Dr. Abbrescia has a wonderful bedside manner. He communicates well with patients and is able to relay the information in an way you can easily understand. You can tell immediately that he cares about the health of his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Abbrescia.
- Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus