Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Vincent Leung, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stockton, CA. Dr. Leung completed a residency at Yale University School of Medicine. He currently practices at St. Joseph's Medical Center and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton. Dr. Leung is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Yale University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Yale University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Joseph's Medical Center1800 N California St, Stockton, CA 95204 Existing Patients: (209) 948-3333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leung?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leung frequently treats Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment.
Dr. Leung's office is located at 1800 N California St, Stockton, CA 95204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leung speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Leung has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton