Dr. Puccia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vincent Puccia, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Puccia completed a residency at Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at PUCCIA VINCENT MD and is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Catania / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Italian, Spanish
Puccia Vincent MD
Puccia Vincent MD2604 169th St, Flushing, NY 11358 Existing Patients: (718) 353-8441
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Puccia?
I have been seeing Dr. Puccia most of my life. He was my moms DR. He is great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vincent Puccia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Puccia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Puccia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Puccia frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Dysphagia, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Puccia's office is located at 2604 169th St, Flushing, NY 11358. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Puccia speaks Spanish, French, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens