Dr. Potluri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vinaya Potluri, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Burleson, TX. Dr. Potluri completed a residency at Wayne State University/Detroit Med Center. She currently practices at Laboratory Corporation of America and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Potluri is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State University/Detroit Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Cornell University Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Siddhartha Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Potluri?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vinaya Potluri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Potluri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Potluri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Potluri frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and PET-CT Scan.
Dr. Potluri's office is located at 11805 South Fwy Ste 201, Burleson, TX 76028. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital