Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Vikram Zadoo, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Zadoo completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Blue Oval LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zadoo is board certified in General Surgery.
- Christine M. Kleinert Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Missouri Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zadoo?
I felt welcomed even before making it to the office. I had the pleasure of riding the elevator with two friendly and out going individuals dressed in scrubs, which turned out to be Dr. Zadoo and his nurse. I was treated greeted by the friendliest receptionist and staff. All staff professional and kind. Would recommend to all family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zadoo frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Osteoarthritis of Hands.
Dr. Zadoo's office is located at 435 Nichols Rd Ste 200, Kansas City, MO 64112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zadoo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Blue Oval LLC435 Nichols Rd Ste 200, Kansas City, MO 64112 Existing Patients: (816) 977-2797