Call (352) 632-6088 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Vikram Shah, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Crystal River, FL. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Vs General Hospital. He currently practices at Citrus Pulmonary Consultants and is affiliated with HCA Florida Citrus Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shah is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Cente, Fellowship Hospital
- Vs General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- MP Shah Medical College and Irwin Group Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- MP Shah Medical College and Irwin Group Hospitals, Medical School
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
He listens to you about your concerns and spends time with you. He is very straight forward with his answers and easy to talk to. I've been dealing with this same problem for months with another dr and he ordered tast to be done yesterday and got a diagnosis and recommend for treatment quickly..
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Obstructive Lung Disease, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 5616 W Norvell Bryant Hwy, Crystal River, FL 34429. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Florida Citrus Hospital
- Bayfront Health Seven Rivers
Citrus Pulmonary Consultants
Citrus Pulmonology Consultants5616 W Norvell Bryant Hwy, Crystal River, FL 34429 Existing Patients: (352) 632-6088