Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Vikram Deka, MD is a general surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Deka completed a residency at Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group Arizona. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deka is board certified in General Surgery.
- Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas At Austin, Undergraduate School
- Arizona PHCS
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deka?
On December27 at 1am, I needed emergency surgery at St. Joseph hospital. Dr Deka was my surgeon assigned to me. If I had waited for a second opinion, I would be dead. He saved my life. N. Colachis
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deka frequently treats Umbilical or Ventral Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic, Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic, and Wound Repair.
Dr. Deka's office is located at 10214 N Tatum Blvd Ste A600, Phoenix, AZ 85028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Deka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.