Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Canfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vikki Canfield, MD is a hematology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Canfield completed a residency at St Vincent Hosp. She currently practices at Mercy Oncology and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Canfield is board certified in Hematology.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- St Vincent Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- St Vincent Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Oncology4401 Mcauley Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Existing Patients: (405) 751-4343
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Canfield?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Canfield frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Canfield's office is located at 4401 Mcauley Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Canfield has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City