Dr. Matossian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Viken Matossian, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Howell, MI. Dr. Matossian completed a residency at Barnes Hospital University Wash. He currently practices at Advanced Behavioral Medicine and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matossian is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- St Louis Chld Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Western Psychology Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Barnes Hospital University Wash, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Barnes Hospital University Wash, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Behavioral Medicine
Advanced Behavioral Medicine2901 E Grand River Ave, Howell, MI 48843 Existing Patients: (517) 548-1537
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matossian?
I love Dr. M, he's by far my favorite psychiatrist I've seen and we always have really good talks. Hes super supportive. He gets really busy but with covid I don't care bc I can do the video conferencing. I've never had issues with him or advanced behavioral workers in general. I've always had good experiences there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Viken Matossian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matossian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matossian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matossian frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Major Depressive Disorder, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Matossian's office is located at 2901 E Grand River Ave, Howell, MI 48843. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital