Dr. Vikas Varma, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. He currently practices at NY Orthopedics and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Varma is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
NY Orthopedics57 W 57th St Fl 15, New York, NY 10019 (212) 289-0700
- 2 57 W 57th St Fl 15, New York, NY 10019 (212) 289-0700
- Lincoln Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varma?
I could hardly walk a block because of pains in my legs (which turned out to be spinal stenosis) & Dr. Varma removed 2 lamina (after trying more conservative treatments) which totally eliminated ALL pains and allows me to live a normal active life. He was always responsive, communicative & personable to me and my wife, and my now retired cousin doctor said he never heard of such a complete surgical success for that surgery. I was sent to him by my PCP who has referred many others successfully.
- Mount Sinai Hospital