Dr. Raghavan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vijay Raghavan, MD is a oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Raghavan completed a residency at Lincoln Med Mental Hlth Ctr. He currently practices at Cancer and Blood Specialists of Louisville and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raghavan is board certified in Hematology.
- Albert Einstein Coll Med|Montefiore Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Lincoln Med Mental Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Lincoln Med Mental Hlth Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer and Blood Specialists of Louisville
Cancer and Blood Specialists of Louisville1460 Bluegrass Ave, Louisville, KY 40215 Existing Patients: (502) 361-8496
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raghavan?
This dr is fabulous. Stays on top of things and is kind and compassionate. His staff are equally as nice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vijay Raghavan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raghavan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raghavan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raghavan frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Raghavan's office is located at 1460 Bluegrass Ave, Louisville, KY 40215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital
- UofL Health - Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital