Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chhabra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vijay Chhabra, MD is a hematology specialist in Milford, CT. Dr. Chhabra completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Oncology Hematology Care CT and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chhabra is board certified in Hematology.
- Long Island College Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Hematology Care CT
Oncology Hematology Care of Connecticut LLC849 Boston Post Rd, Milford, CT 06460 Existing Patients: (203) 882-9608
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chhabra?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chhabra frequently treats Lymphocytosis, Anemia, and Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Dr. Chhabra's office is located at 849 Boston Post Rd, Milford, CT 06460. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chhabra speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chhabra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Milford Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital