Dr. Aswani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vijay Aswani, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Aswani completed a residency at Marshfield Clinic / Saint Joseph Hospital. He currently practices at UBMD Internal Medicine, Division of Allergy, Immunology & Rheumatology and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aswani is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Marshfield Clinic / Saint Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Marshfield Clinic / Saint Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Medical University of The Americas, Medical School — 2005
- U Bombay, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UBMD Internal Medicine, Division of Allergy, Immunology & Rheumatology
UBMD Internal Medicine, Division of Allergy, Immunology & Rheumatology1001 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 961-9400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aswani?
Absolutely!!!. Extremely gifted physician. What makes him a "standout" is his warm and genuine care for people. His clinical acumen is reflective of his tenacity to accept very challenging maladies and disorders. Dr Aswani is very humble and gladly engaged of his own volition to provide care to COVID 19 patients, I believe at Elmhurst hospital in Queens ,NY during the pandemics early inception. That in and of itself should give you an example of the character of Dr Vijay Aswani, MD. I gladly submit my 2nd review on his behalf
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vijay Aswani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aswani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aswani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aswani frequently treats Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage, Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Aswani's office is located at 1001 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aswani speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Marshfield - Marshfield Medical Center