Dr. Vijay Sankaran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sankaran's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vijay Sankaran, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. He currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sankaran is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY, Medical School
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Boston Children's Hospital, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Solid Tumor Center450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 919-2697
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sankaran?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sankaran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sankaran frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Sankaran's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sankaran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute