Dr. Vigen Zargarian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zargarian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vigen Zargarian, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Montrose, CA. Dr. Zargarian completed a residency at UMDNJ. He currently practices at Montrose Pediatrics and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harvard School Of Public Health, Other Education — 1977
- UMDNJ, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Tehran University Of Medcial Sciences & Health Services, Teharn Medical School, Medical School — 1967
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Armenian, Persian, Turkish
Montrose Pediatrics2048 Montrose Ave, Montrose, CA 91020 Existing Patients: (818) 957-2224
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zargarian?
I've been taking my kids to Dr Zargarian since they were Born.I have 2 boys 18 and 12. My sister also has two girls and Dr Zargarian is their Doctor too. Dr Zargarian is very professional doctor and a wonderfull man .we really love him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zargarian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zargarian frequently treats Anemia, Asthma in Children, and Circumcision, Pediatric.
Dr. Zargarian's office is located at 2048 Montrose Ave, Montrose, CA 91020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zargarian speaks Turkish, Arabic, and Armenian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zargarian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center