Dr. Currall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Victoria Currall, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Springfield, VA. Dr. Currall completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. She currently practices at Virginia Medical Alliance and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Currall is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Medical Alliance
Virginia Medical Alliance5510 Alma Ln Ste 400, Springfield, VA 22151 Existing Patients: (703) 642-5990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Currall?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Currall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Currall frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Bronchitis, and Acute Bronchitis.
Dr. Currall's office is located at 5510 Alma Ln Ste 400, Springfield, VA 22151. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Currall speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center