Click here to compare with other Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Victoria Maryansky, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Maryansky completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital. She currently practices at Century Medical & Dental Center Inc.. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Stony Brook University School Of Dental Med, Medical School — 2001
- American International Group (AIG)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
- Sun Life Financial
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maryansky?
I been seeing Dr. Maryansky for several years, as well as my family members. She's one of the most professional dentists I've know. Very friendly, very knowledgeable and has "golden hands". I would highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maryansky frequently treats Cavity, Chipped Tooth, and Dental Disorders.
Dr. Maryansky's office is located at 260 AVENUE X, Brooklyn, NY 11223. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maryansky speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Maryansky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Century Medical & Dental Center Inc.260 AVENUE X, Brooklyn, NY 11223 Existing Patients: (718) 336-8855