Dr. Torralba has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Victoria Torralba, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Crystal River, FL. Dr. Torralba completed a residency at Manila Med Center. She currently practices at Arthritis & Osteoporosis Clinics of Florida and is affiliated with Bravera Health Seven Rivers. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Umdnj Rw Johnson Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of the Philippines, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Manila Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- St Barnabas Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Cebu Doctors Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Cebu Institute of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Cebu Institute of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Torralba?
Excellent physician and extremely knowledgeable!! She took time to listen to me and answer my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Victoria Torralba, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Torralba's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Torralba accepts your insurance.
Dr. Torralba frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Gout, and Osteoarthritis of Shoulder.
Dr. Torralba's office is located at 730 Se 5th Ter, Crystal River, FL 34429. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Torralba speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bravera Health Seven Rivers
Arthritis & Osteoporosis Clinics of Florida
Victoria L Torralba MD730 Se 5th Ter, Crystal River, FL 34429 (352) 795-7795