Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Victoria Lee, MD is a general surgery specialist in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Lee completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. She currently practices at Cigna Healthcare and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lee is board certified in General Surgery.
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- DC General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Office1920 E Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283 Existing Patients: (480) 345-5191
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Ventral Hernia, Mastectomy, and Inguinal Hernia.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1920 E Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center