Dr. Palomino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Victor Palomino, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Palomino completed a residency at Des Peres Hospital. He currently practices at The Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Bristow Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palomino is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Christ Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Des Peres Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Botsford General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Michigan State University, Medical School — 1998
- University Of Dayton, Oh, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Orthopaedic Center
Orthopaedic Center1809 E 13th St, Tulsa, OK 74104 Existing Patients: (918) 582-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palomino?
I had ACL surgery Dr Palamino did a great job! I followed the guidelines and healed quickly. I would recommend the Dr to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Victor Palomino, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Palomino's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palomino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palomino frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Palomino's office is located at 1809 E 13th St, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristow Medical Center
- Hillcrest Medical Center