Dr. Victor Prieto, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Prieto completed a residency at Mount Zion M C University Ca. He currently practices at Center For Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Saint Francis Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prieto is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Mount Zion M C University Ca, Residency Hospital
- University Ca Sf School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Mt Zion At Uc San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- University Of California-San Francisco, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prieto?
Dr Prieto operates on both of my shoulders and did a great job. He’s also a extremely nice, genuine person that took the time to explain the procedures to me before hand. I would recommend him with 2 thumbs up. He’s the best. Period.
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital