Dr. Victor Giamos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giamos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Victor Giamos, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Southampton, NY. Dr. Giamos completed a residency at New York Medical College. He currently practices at Sight Medical Doctors Pllc and is affiliated with Albany Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giamos is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St. John's University, College Of Pharmacyand Allied Health Professions, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giamos?
Yes always makes me feel comfortable and explained and answered my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giamos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giamos frequently treats Eye Infections, Eyelid Disorders, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Giamos' office is located at 186 Old Town Rd, Southampton, NY 11968. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Giamos speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Giamos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
- St. Mary’s Healthcare - Amsterdam