Dr. Victor Lanzotti, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lanzotti's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Victor Lanzotti, MD is a hematology specialist in Springfield, IL. Dr. Lanzotti completed a residency at Hermann Hosp-U Tex Hosp. He currently practices at Memorial Medical Center and is affiliated with HSHS St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lanzotti is board certified in Hematology.
- Hermann Hosp-U Tex Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1970
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Medical Center701 N 1ST ST, Springfield, IL 62702 Existing Patients: (217) 788-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lanzotti?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lanzotti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lanzotti frequently treats Leukocytosis, Cancer, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Lanzotti's office is located at 701 N 1ST ST, Springfield, IL 62702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lanzotti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- Passavant Area Hospital