Click here to compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists.
Dr. Victor Perry, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Perry completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Victor L Perry MD and is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perry is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery - Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh UPMC, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- NeuroOncology - The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Yale University, Medical School — 1993
- Skidmore College Saratoga Springs, NY, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Victor L Perry MD
Victor L Perry MD7255 N Cedar Ave Ste 102, Fresno, CA 93720 Existing Patients: (559) 525-9088
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perry?
I met Dr. Perry in 2010 in Chapel Hill when my child needed to have a VP shunt placed at 6 weeks old. Dr. Perry was so calm, cool, and collected that he put us at ease. He has impeccable bedside manner and smart as a whip. My son is almost 10 years old and so far we have not had any problems with the shunt that Dr. Perry placed. We are forever grateful for Dr. Perry. He will always be a part of our family and forever loved. We miss you Dr. Perry. We can never thank you enough. ?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Perry frequently treats Degenerative Disc Disease, Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy), and Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Dr. Perry's office is located at 7255 N Cedar Ave Ste 102, Fresno, CA 93720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perry speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Perry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center