Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 717-0207.
Dr. Victor Bernet, MD
New Patient(904) 717-0207
Dr. Victor Bernet, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Bernet completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cancer4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- Walter Reed Army MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernet?
Dr. Bernet is great. He is very skilled, knowledgeable, and confident but not afraid to ask others for their opinion. He knows when to be professional and when to joke around. All around, great doctor.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bernet has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Victor Bernet, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernet's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernet accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernet frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Thyroid Disorders.
Dr. Bernet's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.