Dr. Victor Gura, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gura's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Victor Gura, MD is a nephrology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Gura completed a residency at Tel Aviv U/beilinson Hospital. He currently practices at Victor Gura, MD and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gura is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Tel Aviv U/beilinson Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Sthrn Ca, Residency Hospital
- Board Certified in Nephrology Israeli Scientific Council, Other Education — 1978
- T Shmea Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Russian, Spanish
Victor Gura, MD
Victor Gura, MD50 N La Cienega Blvd Ste 310, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Existing Patients: (310) 550-6240
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gura?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gura accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gura frequently treats Anemia, Diabetes Type 2, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Gura's office is located at 50 N La Cienega Blvd Ste 310, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gura speaks Russian, Spanish, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gura has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center