Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504, and for other questions, call (786) 596-2000.
Dr. Victor Amado, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Amado completed a residency at Internal Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla.. He currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute and is affiliated with Homestead Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Amado is board certified in Hematology.
- Hematology/Oncology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Residency Hospital
- Internal Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Internship Hospital
- Universidad del Salvador School of Medicine, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Railroad Medicare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute
Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amado?
Thorough and explains treatment in terms a lay person can understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amado has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Victor Amado, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amado's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amado accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amado frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Neutropenia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Amado's office is located at 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amado speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Homestead Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Mariners Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute